Tuesday, September 25, 2012

McCoy Vs Osi

"Let the Beef Begin"


We all know how big this game is on Sunday. I'll write a preview, but this is about LeSean McCoy and Osi Umenyiora. It all started last summer when Osi called McCoy "Lady Gaga" and called him a "she" when McCoy fired back saying that Osi is overrated, soft, and the 3rd best DE on the Giants. On this past mothers day Osi tweeted this: "Happy Mothers Day Lesean Mccoy! Enjoy your special day!!" McCoy really didn't have a rebuttal and he says the reason for that was because he was looking for a contract and that Andy Reid, who he is close with, told him to say nothing. 


In the same show Osi has a response with a little sarcastic jab,

"He is probably right, I might be a ballerina in a Giants uniform. I am lucky that I got the contract, I'm lucky to be playing 10 years in the league, won Super Bowls, all that is pure luck. I am happy for him, I'm happy that he got his contract, and I am happy that everything is working out for him in Philadelphia."

I hope to god there is a one on one collision with these two Sunday night. I hope the ball flies out of McCoy's arm and Osi scoops and scores for a TD. McCoy is going to be running with a purpose Sunday, just like the rest of this angry Eagles team. With McCoy talking shit about one of their own, I can see Tuck and JPP not letting him out of their sights. I see pushing and shoving, maybe fists flying throughout this game. Especially if the replacement refs are still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment