Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Little Introduction

Christmas Eve 2011 (left)

Well here we go. Welcome to the Big Blue Wreckin' Crew. Ran by myself, a kid named after the famous Lawrence Taylor. Do I look like a Lawrence? Not a chance in hell, my parents smoked but not that much. Taylor is a little more fitting, "oh but taylor is a girls name!" Yeah I fucking get it, fuck you. Just moved back up to CT from Boca Raton, FL.. more Giants fans down there than expected, got all the Giants games on FOX, which was fantastic.

I bleed Giants blue, and that could even be an understatement. I am one of those fans who abides by the JuJu rules. Or those things where you cant move during games if your team is doing well, so on and so forth. Friends have told me numerous times to stop updating my facebook status with Giants shit so I figured I would start this blog noise. Giants info will be up here reaaal quick since all I do is check twitter on my phone all day, getting the updates at lightning fast speeds.

Listen, read it or don't, can give a shit less. I need somewhere to get Giants off my chest and heres where it will go. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment