Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This Mother Fucker

The Black Goofy

NY POST - "I'm a talented guy and respect talent. I respect Pierre-Paul, I respect Tuck, Umenyiora all of those guys, but I am not going to go out and play as if I'm scared they are going to sack me." 

Baha listen up rook,

Night of October 20th, you will be up shitting your pants at the thought of JPP, Tuck, and Kiwi getting after your dumb ass. Oh you can run around? Great buddy you don't have to be fast to not get sacked, just helps you get hurt after you flee the pocket. Your 6'2" 220 lb soaking wet frame is going to get snapped. The Boys in Blue are coming back with a vengeance 
against 
you DC assholes. Those games last year were awful to watch, and I am sure worse to play in. You better say your prayers that Osi doesn't come back too, or you will have a terrible, terrible, day on your hands. 

P.S. Only guy that can get away with those teeth is Michael Strahan. Get some braces.

1 comment:

  1. Be a gentlemen like Eli, no name calling...he will eat those words with his beautiful big teeth come Oct 20th

    ReplyDelete