Friday, July 27, 2012

Camp Day 1

Day 1

 

Few things happened at camp yesterday and were brought to my attention by the pro writers on twitter:

Canty (knee), Nicks (foot), Sintim (knee), Beckum (knee) all starting on PUP (physically unable to perform list). The rule with the PUP list is that if you are still there week 1 of the regular season, you have to sit out until week 6.

Nicks just started running in the pool and has had no setbacks in rehab. So he was blatantly wrong when he predicted that he would be ready for camp. Thanks dick.

Beatty is not on the PUP but is limited because of his back (did not do conditioning yesterday)

Martellus Bennett rolled up in a Bentley and started talking about his former team and the NFL, "I just want to kick those guy's asses" ... "I mean we are cool, but we ain't that cool, know what I am saying? I kind of got some ill feelings toward them overall. It is a game. I kind of hate everybody, honestly, in the NFL."  Also compared himself to Gandhi? I don't know.
 Listen guy, I get that you are pissed off, that you want to get back at the Cowgirls, but the talk stops here, if you are a Giant, and you want to talk, perform on the field first. We play Dallas week 1. Get in the end zone, pancake somebody, then you can start yip yappin.

I am sick and tired of the NFL Network, ESPN, and every other fucking sports station talking nothing but the Jets and the Broncos. Just ALL DAY LONG, guess the Jets have once again gotten all the attention they wanted, Giants just flying under the radar, besides Bennett.

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/mac-engel/2012/07/martellus-bennett-failed-to-get-the-memo-that-hes-not-very-good.html#storylink=cpy



No comments:

Post a Comment