Monday, October 8, 2012

Will Hill Suspended

Whats With The Adderall?


Will Hill has been suspended 4 games, making room for Tyler Sash on the roster. Hill has been suspended for Adderall, the same reason Sash was out the first 4.


“I received a doctor’s prescription for Adderall prior to signing with the Giants,” Hill said in the statement. “Shortly after signing with the team, I was in a meeting with (Giants director of player development) Charles Way, who reviewed the list of the league’s banned substances. I knew at that point that this may be an issue.

 

He lost his appeal already and will be available November 5th. I pray that the Giants dont release him. We don't only need him for depth, but his skill. I couldnt rave more about the guy up until this point, but this hurts. Devastating.

No comments:

Post a Comment